Routemaster Association membership is open to anyone with an interest in Routemaster's - enthusiasts, operators, private owners and suppliers of parts or services. In fact anyone who has a genuine interest in these vehicles.
The benefits of membership include the following:
- Quarterly magazines in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, which contain all the latest news affecting the operation and ownership of Routemasters as well as technical bulletins and other information
- Discounts negotiated with the suppliers of parts or services for Routemaster vehicles
- A Suppliers Supplement is regularly produced that includes all known suppliers of parts for Routemaster vehicles
- The Association itself supplies various specialist parts to suit these vehicles (including bodywork fixings, sliding bulkhead windows, radiator badges, bonnet badges, paint and currently four sets of solvent fix transfers), many having been manufactured especially. Although most items are available for non-members to purchase, members benefit from advantageous prices.
- A register of the service history, overhaul history and current operators and owners of all Routemaster vehicles has been compiled and is continually up-dated
- A library of Routemaster related technical information has also been commenced for future reference
The membership year commences on 1st October, and runs until 30th September. The current rates are detailed on the online membership application
Alternatively if you prefer a membership form can be downloaded from the membership application page that you can print out and post to us.