The Routemaster Association is conducting a survey of our members.. Read more
Routemaster 60 - latest
Diamond Jubilee of the Routemaster.. Read more
Autumn Routemaster Magazine
The latest Routemaster Magazine has been sent to all members... Read more
Launch of Routemaster 60 logo.
Soon to become a familiar sight... Read more
New maintenance facilities available
Burntcommon Centre Limited, who are based in Ripley, Surrey, .. Read more
Summer Routemaster Magazine
The latest magazine has now been sent out to all members ..... Read more
A Capital Weekend
is taking place at Crich Tramway Village in Derbyshire.. Read more
More parts have arrived
Refurbished footbrake valve in stock.. Read more
Routemaster gathering next Monday
At the 29th Annual Quainton Bus Rally.. Read more
The Diamond Jubilee of the Routemaster - make a note in your diary now !.. Read more
More parts on order
The Routemaster Association is busy re-stocking parts.. Read more
Spring Routemaster Magazine
The latest magazine has now been sent out to all members... Read more
Our Twitter page is now live !
Two announcements from the Routemaster Association.. Read more
Routemaster Gathering at Quainton Railway
Make a note of the 27th May in your diary... Read more
Winter Routemaster Magazine
The latest Routemaster Magazine has been sent out... Read more
More spares in stock
Quill drives and compressors now in stock... Read more
A new variant of our RML50 model is now available.. Read more
on-line Newsletter to be updated soon.. Read more
Front shock absorbers
are now available from the Routemaster Association.. Read more
.. Read more
Winter Routemaster Magazine
The latest Routemaster Magazine, is number 92 the Winter issue, has now been sent out to all current members. (Only those members that have renewed their membership have been sent this copy of the magazine.)
This issue of the magazine is a bumper 28-page edition and is naturally dedicated to our late President, Colin Curtis OBE, with five pages of tributes and memories.
As well as the usual Routemaster Roundup, the magazine includes the following:
- The latest Association News, including the latest news on parts being stocked and overhauled by the Association, our website and online news, and the new variant of the RML50 model which is now available
- A report and photographs from the RMC50 Event held at Brooklands at Transportfest 2012 in October
- The first of a series of illustrated articles on Corrosion to be found in Routemasters, with this one looking at steel in the bodywork
- An illustrated article by Ed Rowson on the RM Gear Selector Switch
- The Suppliers Corner features parts now available from the Association, N&M Fibreglass, indicator ear rubber springs, replacement interior panels to restore refurbished vehicles, and items currently available from Graham Walker.
- News from the DVLA concerning the MOT exemption for pre-1960 vehicles
- News from the VOSA including new driving licences and CPC driver qualifications
- A look at Routemasters abroad ? Well almost.
- And lastly, the Notification of the forthcoming Routemaster Association Annual General Meeting
- Again, the magazine is in colour throughout.
The next Association Magazine will be available in March 2013, so please send in your articles or other items for inclusion as soon as possible.
Share this article